Your products and services are not the same as your competitors. And neither are your costs, your channels to market or your customers. So why should your prices be the same as your competitors?
At Sans Prix, we help companies, large and small, monetise the value of their products and services with smarter, value-based pricing strategies.
We are an independent, strategic pricing consultancy, with over two decades of global pricing experience. From our base in Melbourne, Australia, and via a network of associates, we provide services to clients all around the world.
And just like our clients’ products and services, their competitors, costs and customers, we treat all our clients pricing challenges as unique, applying rigorous, proven and innovative techniques in the provision of global pricing solutions.
We also run PricingProphets, which started life as the world’s first crowdsourcing platform for Pricing. Launched in May 2011, it enabled companies struggling with pricing to ask a panel of global pricing experts what price to charge for a product or service and why.
Today, PricingProphets can answer even more questions using the same (and growing) network of pricing experts. Got two or three questions about pricing? Choose your preferred expert, and purchase the “Discuss” product. But if you want to take a deeper dive, choose the “Dissect” product for answers to 8 or 9 questions.
Naturally our products are priced on the basis of value – there’s no cost-plus or time-based pricing with us. You can learn more about PricingProphets in this short video…
At Sans Prix, we help companies, large and small, monetise the value of their products and services with smarter, value-based pricing strategiesREAD MORE
No matter how small your budget, or how large your audience, we have a workshop that meets your needsREAD MORE
Sans Prix is French for “priceless”, which is what we believe a knowledge of Pricing is worth to a business.READ MORE
- What Pizza and Breadsticks Can Teach Everyone About Price Bundling https://t.co/cXFEbr1Mqe #Pricing
- Make Your B2B #Pricing More Profitable: Why Pricing Structure Matters - LIFT PhD https://t.co/aVYeaKivKI
- No shit, Sherlock >>> #Uber knows you're more likely to pay surge prices when your phone is dying https://t.co/iCEgWaHwCW #Pricing
- The latest craze in fitness? Dynamic #pricing https://t.co/6X4aOhpxG4
- Here's How Surge #Pricing Could Work More Fairly For Consumers https://t.co/EAqHcc8NIk